When going through the proxy, a user may experience issues with a Web page loading incorrectly. The problems may manifest in various ways, such as:
- The page is blank.
- The page shows multiple red x’s throughout.
- The page is improperly formatted and mostly (or only) text.
Below are two methods to try to get the page to appear properly.
- Embedded content may be blocked by the Banners and Ads category.
- Unblock the Banners and Ads category and refresh the browser.
- The Web site has been explicitly allowed, but content delivery domains (CDNs) are still being blocked.
- To determine if a content domain is being blocked, use the Real-Time Monitor (RTM).
- In the CyBlock interface, go to Real-Time Monitors – Web.
- Remove “Enterprise” from the Groups field. In the IDs field, add only the user who will be testing the Web page.
- Click Start Monitor.
- Attempt to reload the page and watch the RTM for any URLs that appear in red.
- Add these URLs to an allowed category (Categorization – Customize – URLs).
- Reload the page.
If the above options do not fix the issue, please contact Technical Support at (321) 953-5351, Ext.4 or firstname.lastname@example.org.