- Network Segments
- Assign IP address blocks based on reasons such as remote VPN users, public WiFi, corporate WiFi, different departments or physical location in the facility.
- Easily define a unique segment definition by single hostname, IP address range or by IP subnet.
- Report on specific segments through dashboard charts or actual reports.
- Customize charts and reports to include or exclude traffic from segmented IP addresses.
- Create a specific row-level filter or run a report with a global-level filter that will affect all the data.
- Dashboard – Palo Alto Traffic
- Corrected chart configuration selection not rendering properly.