These instructions are for new and renewing CyBlock Software customers.
- For new customers: To activate CyBlock Software, you have two options to get started:
- Log on to your CyBlock Software evaluation copy.
- Install a new version of CyBlock Software (if you want the product located on a different server) and log on using the default logon and password listed below.
- Logon – admin
- Password – password
For CyBlock versions 9.0.5 and later: You will be required to change your password. After changing your temporary password, log on with your new password.
- For renewing customers: Log on to CyBlock Software.
- Go to the License Information screen.
- For CyBlock versions 9.0.5 and later: Go to Settings – License.
- For CyBlock versions 6.8.3a and earlier: Go to Setup – License.
- In the Serial Number field, enter the number found in the CyBlock Subscription Activation Key Certificate in your e-mail.
- In the Activation Key field, enter the Activation Key also found in the Certificate.
- Click the Submit button to save the changes.