Look in the log directory (C:\Program Files\Wavecrest\Cyblock\wc\cyblock\log\) for Xerr or us_err files.
If error files are present:
- Remove these files (it is safe to do so).
- Restart the CyBlock service.
- Schedule the URL List download for the top of the next hour, e.g., 11:00 EST. (The URL List update does not restart or stop the service.)
- Send an e-mail me with the URL List download results to Technical Support.
If error files are not present:
- Schedule the URL List download for the top of the next hour. (The URL List update does not restart or stop the service.)
- Call Technical Support 10 minutes before the top of the next hour (i.e., 10:50), or we’ll call you. Send an e-mail with your preference.
- We will set up a WebEx conference and start profiling (medium) 5 minutes before the top of the next hour (e.g., 10:55). (This will capture debug code for analysis.)
- We will stop profiling after the URL List is finished.
- You can then e-mail the profiling debug output to us.