The CyBlock Client installation requires the following prerequisites:
- .NET Framework 4.0 or later: dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64 [actual install file name]
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable:
- 64-bit: vcredist_x64 [actual install file name]
- 32-bit: vcredist_x86 [actual install file name]
Users will get permission error messages if these prerequisites are not installed first.
If the installation fails due to lack of proper prerequisites, do the following:
- Close out failed installation.
- Download and install prerequisites (noted above).
- Reboot the workstation.
- Install CyBlock Client.
Note: Remember to configure CyBlock Client via the system tray procedure.