v9.3.2 Release Notes for CyBlock Appliance
- Importing Data
- When setting categories to “Off” on the Display Categories pages, data will not be added to the metric server.
- A flag was added to import only records for users that exist in Groups and IDs.
- Unique IDs. Along with the number of licensed IDs, the number of unique IDs is now displayed in the Licensed IDs field on the Server Information page. This number represents the number of users imported into the metric server.
- Hits and Visits Calculation. The supplemental content-type and extension list has been updated which improves the hits and visits calculation.
- Log File Date. The log file date format is now correct when the language is changed in Report Options.