v9.2.8.m Release Notes for CyBlock Appliance
- Thread Information. On the System Status – Proxy Information page, the Thread Name field has been added.
- Packet Reader
- On the System Status – Protocol page, the Packet Reader Stats field has been added to show tether statistics.
- The packet reader map has been replaced with a cache that is capped and expires. This improves memory consumption and performance.
- Product Upgrade. The allocated memory for the product upgrade has been increased which should prevent updates from failing.
- Data Transfer. Both direct and proxy traffic now account for large one-directional data transfers instead of timing out due to inactivity from the opposing direction.
- Direct Traffic. The thread pool has been improved for redirecting HTTP and HTTPS traffic. Previously, the redirect appeared to lock up.
- Shutdown. Shutting down the service now shuts down the packet reader cleanly.