v9.1.1 Release Notes for CyBlock Appliance
- Applying Policies to IDs in Ungrouped IDs. Ungrouped IDs policies are now applied to IDs that are automatically added to that group from the proxy. Previously, the Default policy was being applied.
- Importing From Active Directory. If managing users outside the product and using the Redirect feature, user “direct” is no longer deleted when importing from Active Directory.
- Scheduling the List Download. The list is now downloaded at the correct time of day when “AM” is selected. Previously, it was being downloaded at the corresponding “PM” time of day.
- PAC File. This includes the following changes:
- Non-wildcard PAC file exceptions are now excluded from being redirected.
- The PAC File Configuration screen time-out has been increased to 30 seconds.
- In the IPs/Domains box, the exceptions are now sorted when you first access the screen. New exceptions are added to the bottom. If you refresh the screen, the additions will be properly sorted.
- When you view the PAC file, the exceptions or bypass URLs are also properly sorted.
- Redirecting HTTP Traffic. HTTP traffic is now properly redirected with the appliance inline. Previously, white pages were being displayed.