These instructions are for CyBlock Appliance customers that are evaluating or purchasing CyBlock Appliance and want to use Cyfin for remote logging and reporting.
The serial number and activation key that were included with your CyBlock Appliance need to be entered in the Cyfin interface. Please see the product manual for further setup instructions. The product manual is located on our Web site at Support – CyBlock Appliance – Documentation and in your product:
- For CyBlock versions 9.0.5 and later: Go to Help – User Guide.
- For CyBlock versions 6.8.3a and earlier: Go to Help – Documentation.
- Download Cyfin from our Web site.
- Double-click the executable file and simply follow the wizard’s onscreen instructions.
- Log on to the product using the following default credentials:
- Logon – admin
- Password – password
For CyBlock versions 9.0.5 and later: You will be required to change your password. After changing your temporary password, log on with your new password.
- When you log on to Cyfin, you will see a message that Download Settings need to be confirmed and/or that there is no URL List. Before doing anything else, you must first download the URL List.
- To download the list:
- For CyBlock versions 9.0.5 and later: Go to Categorization – URL List – Download and select Manual.
- For CyBlock versions 6.8.3a and earlier: Go to Administration – URL List and click the Manual link.
- Next, click on the Download Now button. You should see a progress meter screen pop up. When it indicates that the download is complete, you can close the window.
- You now need to enter your serial number and activation key.
- For CyBlock versions 9.0.5 and later: Go to Settings – License.
- For CyBlock versions 6.8.3a and earlier: Go to Setup – License.
- You may enter the Organization Name and Server Alias Name. These are optional.
- Enter the Serial Number and Activation Key that were included with your appliance.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
- Please see the product manual for further setup instructions.
For additional assistance, please contact Technical Support at (321) 953-5351, Ext. 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org.