How to create a panel filter:
- You will first have to configure your “Data Source” before you can create your first filter.
- Select “Filtering” tab on the panel configuration screen.
- Click “Add Filter.” Note: The first created filter “Logic” field is locked as the “AND” operator.
- Select whether the filter should “include” or “exclude” your field.
- Select the match logic to use on your field.
- If you are just adding a single panel filter, click “Add.” If additional panel filters are needed, click “Add + New.”