v9.2.4 Release Notes for Cyfin
- Logon Accounts Consolidated
- In the User Management – Logon Accounts menu, the menu items Add, Modify, and Delete have been consolidated for easier navigation of the screens. These functions can now be performed from the User Management – Logon Accounts screen.
- Your list of accounts is displayed where you may add, view, edit, and delete a logon account as well as change the account password.
- You can hover over an account to display available icons for changing the account password, and editing and deleting the account.
- You can view the logon account details where icons allow you to edit or delete the account, or change the password as applicable.
- The Role label has replaced “Account Type” and has the same options of “Administrator” and “Operator.”
- Dashboard Data Storage Limit
- Dashboard charts provide real-time information. The Storage Limit feature helps you manage the size of your Dashboard database and keep it at optimum performance by purging past data.
- The storage limit is set to 3 months after upgrading the product. Any data older than this time period will be deleted at the default scheduled time.
- Other storage limits available are 6 months and 1 year.
NOTE: If you wish to retain more than 3 months of data, this option should be changed on the Data Management – Report Database – Configuration – Settings screen after upgrading the product.
- On the Data Management – Report Database – Configuration – Settings screen, in the Low-Level Database section, the following changes were made:
- The Submit button was removed.
- When changing the option to notify the admin of errors, the change is automatically saved.
- Live Chat
- In product evaluations, assistance is available where you can talk to Sales or Technical Support over live chat. This feature is another way in which you can ask questions about our products. Just click Chat With Us at the bottom of the window.
- Live chat is also available on our Web site, blog, and knowledge base. Chat online with Sales or Technical Support in real time.
- WatchGuard 11.10.7 Supported. On the Data Management – Log Data Source – Setup screen, in the Type of Log File drop-down box, “WatchGuard v11.10.7 PostgreSQL” has been added and is now supported.
- Scheduled Reports. After upgrading from 6.8.3/8.8.3, scheduled reports that were set to the previous “e-mail to group recipients” report delivery option are now properly migrated. A report for each group will be created with the e-mail address of the group as the recipient for e-mail report delivery.
- URL List Download. The URL List is now downloaded daily for all time zones.
- Log File Configurations. The changes are as follows:
- When calculating time online for log file configurations that do not have a raw result code, an error was received. This has been corrected.
- An issue with the Time Online metric resulted in user names being null. This has been corrected.