v9.2.0 Release Notes for Cyfin
- Log File Detection. The following features have been added:
- The system can now analyze your log files to detect the log file format for you.
- On the Log Data Source Setup page, you have the option to manually select your log file type or have the system analyze your log files to detect the type.
- If you choose “Analyze,” you can browse to locate a log file, and the analysis will display the closest matching log file types.
- You can then select the log file type that is the closest match and continue the configuration process.
- If no matching log file types are found, a link is displayed so that you can upload a sample log file to Technical Support for analysis.
- Converting Scheduled Reports. Scheduled reports that were created in the old interface should now be converted correctly when upgrading the product to the latest version. Previously, updated libraries were missing that caused the upgrade process to not finish.