v9.1.1 Release Notes for Cyfin
- Cyfin Syslog Server. Dropped UDP packets are now being processed by the Cyfin Syslog Server.
- Scheduling the List Download. The list is now downloaded at the correct time of day when “AM” is selected. Previously, it was being downloaded at the corresponding “PM” time of day.
- Running Reports. This includes the following changes:
- Reports can now be run in a different language for a custom time frame. Previously, running reports for a custom time frame in some languages produced an unparseable date error.
- If import data has been deleted and there are available log files, the Status on the Reports List page will indicate that jobs are running and the number of jobs ahead of you in the queue. Previously, the page showed “Not Found,” but the report was eventually generated.
- Audit reports no longer show hits from secure sites when run for “Visits Only” and SSL Inspection is turned on.