v9.1.1.f Release Notes for Cyfin
- URL List. The URL List engine was updated to better handle synchronization. This change addresses an issue in which customers randomly saw no list present in the product and needed to download the list again.
- Log Files. This includes the following changes:
- Log files that do not contain IP addresses are now handled properly. Previously, the user received a “no data found” error when running reports.
- The processing of log files containing a mix of Web and firewall data has been improved to prevent flagging them as invalid.
- E-Mail Server Port. The e-mail server port on the Settings – E-Mail screen is now being used to send reports. Previously, this e-mail configuration setting was not being used for reporting, and users were not receiving reports.
- Syslog Information. The Log Data Source Setup – “Information about” page for Barracuda Networks, FortiGate, SonicWALL Security Appliance, and WatchGuard Firebox (Syslog) now provides instructions for Cyfin Syslog Server.