v9.2.2.a Release Notes for CyBlock Software
- Legacy Custom Categories. Legacy custom categories are now supported. Previously, these categories were not showing in the Select Category field on the Categorization – Customize – URLs screen.
- Web Blocking Message. Changes to the blocking message can now be saved. Previously, clicking Submit did not update the page.
- Legacy URL List. The legacy list library is no longer loaded at startup unless the product is configured to load it.
- Invalid Custom URLs. The URL List now loads properly regardless if custom or standard categories contain invalid custom URLs.
- Embedded URL Lookups. Embedded URLs that are not categorized properly return the categorization of the parent URL instead of error.
- Wild card PAC file entries. PAC file exemptions can now be wild carded again.
- Profiling. Fixed issue where profiling would be turned back on after a service restart.