v9.1.2 Release Notes for CyBlock Software
- CyBlock Hybrid Deployment. The following features have been added:
- The Hybrid deployment combines your on-premises CyBlock installation with our CyBlock Cloud service to extend Web filtering and monitoring to your off-premises employees. A CyBlock Cloud account will be created for you.
- The Settings – Hybrid page allows you to pair your existing installation of CyBlock with your cloud account by entering an access key.
- After pairing occurs, the User Management – Authentication – Rules tab will display a Cloud entry with the same authentication type as the Default entry. You may only change the authentication type for this rule.
- When configuration changes occur in your on-premises CyBlock installation, they automatically sync with CyBlock Cloud. The configurations that are synced include the following:
- Blocking policies
- Web search filtering
- Blocking message
- Groups and IDs
- Custom categories
- SSL Inspection data
- The ability to manually sync configuration changes with your cloud account is available on the Settings – Hybrid page. You can also temporarily stop all communication between your CyBlock installation and cloud account, reestablish communication, and delete the pairing.
- The System Status – Messages – Hybrid Log page displays the communication messages sent between your on-premises CyBlock installation and the CyBlock Cloud server. It is used by Technical Support for troubleshooting purposes.
- Application Controls. Additional YouTube video ID formats are now accepted, and previous formats have been updated. You can see the updates to the video ID formats by clicking the View link on the Web Management – Application Controls page.
- Anonymous IDs in Reports. This includes the following changes:
- An Anonymous IDs option has been added to General Advanced Options on the Settings – Reports – Options page to allow anonymous IDs in reports.
- With this option selected, the Anonymous IDs field on the Create Report page will be available to enable anonymous IDs in the report you are running. You can also disable anonymous IDs.
- The Create Report page for the following reports will display the Anonymous IDs field:
- All High-Level Summary Reports excluding Top Web Sites
- Category Audit Detail
- Search Terms Audit Detail
- Site Audit Detail
- Site Analysis Bandwidth
- On the Create Report page, if the Report View field is set to Interactive, the Anonymous IDs field will be unavailable.
- If the Anonymous IDs option is turned off on the Report Options page, the Anonymous IDs field will not show on the Create Report page. Also, existing reports with Anonymous IDs enabled will not generate anonymized reports.
- Custom Categories in Reports. Full URLs for custom categories are now displayed in audit reports while the product is in evaluation.
- Coaching Embedded URLs. Sites with embedded URLs are now properly coached. Previously, the video would not play on a YouTube site with an embedded URL when coaching was enabled for the TV/Video Streaming category.