v9.2.3 Release Notes for CyBlock Cloud
- Dashboard Trend Chart Comparisons. The following features have been added:
- Using the Trend charts, you can now compare the Web traffic for a predefined date range with a previous period to detect any anomalies in Web activity.
- The predefined date range is shown as a line series, and the equivalent previous period is shown as a filled series.
- A Tooltip shows activity by metric, such as Visits, as well as the percentage change in activity from the previous to the current period.
- Dashboard Time Online Metric. The following features have been added:
- The Time Online metric has been added to the Top Users and Trend Users Dashboard charts. Time Online is an approximation of the time that a user spends on the Internet, based on the time stamps from Internet requests made as the user browses Web sites, the average number of minutes for reading a specific Web site, and the time spent reading the last Web site before the end of the browse session.
- With Time Online selected, you can hover over a bar or line in the charts to view the time in hours and minutes. On the Top Users chart, the time in hours is shown to two decimal places at the top of the bar if the value is not a whole number.
- Dashboard Database. Due to improvements to the Dashboard Charts, if your Dashboard database is too large, it will be archived during the upgrade. Customers who need to use existing data should contact Technical Support.
- Visit Filter. The Visit Filter is now enabled. The default time period is 3 seconds.
- Wavecrest Root Certificate. The root certificate has been updated to be more secure and to reduce errors or warning prompts. Existing customers will need to install the new certificate. For installation instructions, see Wavecrest Certificate Installation Guide.
- Web Blocking Message. On the Web Blocking Message page, the Wavecrest default blocking message is now displayed when switching from Message Type Redirect to Custom. Previously, the body of the message was blank page.
- MSP Additional Admins. MSP additional admins can now run reports for MSP-linked customers. Previously, these additional logon accounts did not have the proper Groups and IDs access of their customers.
- Custom URL Entries. Custom URL entries now always have higher priority than standard URL entries. Previously, a URL match in the standard category superseded the custom URL in List 9.
- SSL Inspection. The SSL Inspection process was updated to use Server Name Indication (SNI) that allows multiple host names to be served over HTTPS from the same IP address. Previously, an invalid certificate error was received because host names did not match.
- Report Results Header. On the Report Results page, after making a selection from the Table of Contents drop-down box and scrolling back to the top of the report, the header containing the logon, Close link, Save and Print buttons, etc. was no longer displayed. This has been corrected.
- Copyright. The copyright statement and Wavecrest URL were updated in locations such as the blocking message editor (if applicable to your product) and report footers.