v9.2.2.a Release Notes for CyBlock Cloud
- Running High-Level Reports. For MSP customer accounts, the Enterprise group is now selected by default when running high-level reports. Previously, the user had to select a group or ID when running these reports.
- Web Blocking Message. Changes to the blocking message can now be saved. Previously, clicking Submit did not update the page.
- Legacy URL List. The legacy list library is no longer loaded at startup unless the product is configured to load it.
- Invalid Custom URLs. The URL List now loads properly regardless if custom or standard categories contain invalid custom URLs.
- Embedded URL Lookups. Embedded URLs that are not categorized properly return the categorization of the parent URL instead of error.
- Wild card PAC file entries. PAC file exemptions can now be wild carded again.
- Profiling. Fixed issue where profiling would be turned back on after a service restart