v9.1.5 Release Notes for CyBlock Cloud
- MSP Partner Portal. The following features have been added:
- On the Home page, a D icon has been added to the Modules column to indicate whether the CyBlock Directory Agent module is enabled or disabled for your customers.
- When you click the customer name, you will see a new D Agent tab that indicates the status of the Directory Agent module, pairing status, communication port, and access key.
- You will receive e-mail notifications on the availability of a newly generated access key for Directory Agent and the status of a manual or scheduled Active Directory import.
- White List/Black List. The ability to create a white list as well as a black list in the same Web category policy is now available. You may enter and save both allowed and blocked URLs.
- Throttling Policy Configuration Screen. In Google Chrome, the Maximum Available Bandwidth field label and policy icons no longer wrap on the screen. Previously, “Bandwidth” wrapped to the next line as well as the green plus icon on the policy row.
- Redirect Blocking Message. On the Web Blocking Message page, if the Message Type option is “Redirect” and the URL for the blocking message is entered without “http://” or has an invalid format, an error message is now displayed. Previously, no error message was displayed, or the invalid URL was displayed in the Message Editor after submitting.