v9.1.3 Release Notes for CyBlock Cloud
- Usage Statistics. The following features have been added:
- On the Home page, a Usage Statistics section provides customers with information on their disk storage, bandwidth usage, and highest number of daily monitored users.
- The Storage field indicates the amount of disk storage used as well as the percentage used based on the reporting storage option set in your customer account.
- The Bandwidth field shows the amount of bandwidth used for the month.
- The Peak Users field shows the highest number of daily monitored users for the month and the date on which this occurred.
- If your storage usage percentage exceeds 90%, a warning will be displayed indicating that usage is critical and to contact Sales.
- The bandwidth and monitored users data is calculated monthly and is reset at midnight on the first of the month.
- The description of CyBlock Cloud has been condensed to fit within the allocated space.
- User E-Mail Addresses. User e-mail addresses containing an ampersand are now properly translated from Active Directory to match Groups and IDs. Previously, the character was translated as “&” causing the user to not receive the cookie authentication e-mail to log on.
- Report Dates. Dates are now properly parsed for reporting using the appropriate locale. Previously, the user was not able to view the Top Users – Visits chart on the Dashboard Charts page.