v9.1.1 Release Notes for CyBlock Cloud
- MSP Partner Portal. The following features have been added for our MSP Partners:
- Once your account has been established, you will receive an e-mail notification to complete your registration by logging on to the interface.
- After logging on with the default password, you will be required to change your password on the Change Your Password screen. If you forget your password, a “Forgot password” link is available to reset your password to the default.
- The Home page lists all of your customers and their account information. By clicking the customer name, you can view more information for each customer, such as license details, proxy activity, reporting storage options, and the customer’s Client Activation Key.
- The Customer menu allows you to select a customer in order to manage and view that customer’s specific product features. As you switch between customers, their corresponding policies, settings, and screens will be retrieved.
- You will receive an e-mail notification of the daily status of your customers including proxy and reporting usage as well as whether the number of users has been exceeded for a particular customer.
- License Expiration Notice. For non-MSP customers, a notice is now displayed on the Home page when your license is within 30 days of expiring. Contact Sales to renew your license.
- Applying Policies to IDs in Ungrouped IDs. Ungrouped IDs policies are now applied to IDs that are automatically added to that group from the proxy. Previously, the Default policy was being applied.
- White/Black List URL Matching. Domain, path, and parameter matching now work in white and black lists after a URL List update. Previously, some URLs that were entered in a white or black list did not match the list after the list was updated.
- Running Audit Reports With Visits Only. Reports no longer show hits from secure sites when run for “Visits Only” and SSL Inspection is turned on.
- License Information. This includes the following changes:
- On the Settings – License screen, the Client Activation Key has been removed because it is obtained from Wavecrest Sales or Technical Support.
- The Licensed IDs field has been added as display only.
- PAC File. This includes the following changes:
- The PAC File Configuration screen time-out has been increased to 30 seconds.
- In the IPs/Domains box, the exceptions are now sorted when you first access the screen. New exceptions are added to the bottom. If you refresh the screen, the additions will be properly sorted.
- When you view the PAC file, the exceptions or bypass URLs are also properly sorted.