v2.0 Release Notes for CyBlock App for iOS
- Compatibility With iOS 8. The App now works with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- User Interface. The user interface has been updated to match the iOS 8 UI for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Blocking Messages. The Web blocking message and blocked extension messages have been added to the App.
- Search Capability. The ability to perform a search from the search bar has been added. The App will use Google to search for the text that you enter.
- Internet Connection Status. An alert is now displayed when an Internet connection has not been established.
- Set As Home Page. When a Web page is set as a Home page, you can now open that page by clicking the Home icon. Previously, this was not working.
- URLs With a Trailing Space. The App now handles URLs containing a trailing space.
- App Settings. This includes the following changes:
- The App Settings screen now opens automatically if your password is not set. Previously, you would be prompted for a password if your password was not set.
- The password prompt is now displayed on startup if a connection to the server could not be established. Previously, the App Settings screen would be displayed.
- The App now handles any invalid characters that are entered in the text fields on the screen.